Awesome Barbacks Wanted!
We our looking for the right person to fill this key support role. This person should be:
– Friendly and engaging with guests
– Hard-working and efficient
– Able to maintain high-standard of cleanliness and order behind the bar and in kitchen
– Able to anticipate needs of bartenders and guests
– Enjoy working in a high-volume, high expectation environment
– Prepping food items before and during shifts.
– Anticipating the bartenders’ needs and ensure they are set up for success.
– Stocking, cleaning, dishwashing, glassware cleaning, changing kegs.
– Juicing, making syrups, batching ingredients.
– Working as an equally contributing member of the team: ex. reading menu updates, throwing out outdated product, thoughtfully selecting fruit for garnish.
– Waiting on bar guests at bar and tables including: greeting guests, giving specials, knowing ingredients, recommending food/wine/spirits, running/bussing, and handling cash/checking out guests.
– Taking out trash, recycling, bus tubs.
– Prepping the bar for opening and cleaning the bar at closing
This would be a great position for someone with service experience (minimum 1 year, preferred 2+) who is looking to move up in the world of craft cocktails. PT or FT.